Family Law Representation Focused On A Brighter Future
Very few people come to see a family law attorney when things are going well. The divorce and custody processes, as well as the events that precede them, can be stressful or even traumatic. The attorney you hire needs to honor what you’ve been through and work tirelessly to help you find the best available resolutions. In San Diego and surrounding areas, you can find the help you’re looking for at the Family Law Firm of K. Perez, APC.
I am attorney Kerenssa Perez, and I help people get the resources they need to start on the path to a brighter future. Things may be very difficult right now, but clients have told me that they have become better people after coming out on the other side of divorce and other family law matters. I am proud to have helped people create a framework for coping with and getting past their trauma. I want to help you, too.
Let Me Help You Navigate All Aspects Of Your Case
Family law is a broad area of legal practice, and no two cases are alike. But when you work with my firm, I am ready for whatever your case requires, including guidance in:
- Divorce: I handle many types of divorce scenarios, from uncontested divorce with few assets to high-conflict, high-asset divorce.
- Legal separation: If divorce is not an option for religious, personal or financial reasons, I can help you pursue legal separation instead.
- Spousal support (alimony): Although not as common as it once was, spousal support still plays an important role in ensuring that both spouses have the resources they need after divorce.
- Custody of children: I am passionate about advocating for children. In addition to my child custody representation, I have been appointed to minors counsel positions by the court on numerous occasions.
- Child support: Whether seeking a new child support order or modifying an existing one, I will ensure that your interests and those of your children are protected.
- Division of property: Ensuring that you receive your fair share of marital assets under California’s community property laws.
- Domestic violence: If you have been a victim of domestic violence, with or without a protection order, I will work to protect your safety and ensure that the court duly considers the violent history of your spouse or co-parent.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: Including drafting new agreements or enforcing existing ones.
- Post-judgment modifications: I can help you petition the court to modify an existing custody or support order, as needed.
You may not know how much or what kind of legal help you’ll need, and that’s not a problem. When you contact my firm, I will take the time to listen to your story, then we can determine next steps together.
Reach Out Today For Passionate, Attentive Family Law Representation
The Family Law Firm of K. Perez is based in San Diego, and I represent clients throughout San Diego and Riverside counties. To schedule your initial consultation, call me at 619-616-7735 or complete my contact form. Se habla español.